Our Wedding Packages are designed to accommodate weddings with a beautiful ground ceremony and a lovely reception in our main hall. Enabling guests to relax and enjoy while avoiding the stress of having to travel to a separate reception location.
Full Day Rental Packages
FDA: A great deal for smaller parties with an easy set-up. The Continuing Education Center is available for the full day (9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.) and includes the use of the upper level and its kitchen facilities.
FDB: For events which require set-up prior to the event. Includes the amenities of the package above, and also allows you to come in after 3:00 p.m. the day before the event to set up.
FDC: An excellent package for more elaborate events. This package includes full use of the Continuing Education Center the day of the event, set-up the day before, and adds the use of the beautiful Reynolds Homestead grounds. Either the Friendship Garden or the lawn near the historic Rock Spring Plantation House is a lovely setting for your wedding ceremony or other event.
FDD: Our complete event package. Full use of the building and grounds, with the sound system available and set up, ready for your use.
Half-Day Rental Packages
HDA: This package includes a half-day rental (8 hours) and use of the upper level of the Continuing Education Center and its kitchen facilities.
HDB: Adds the use of the sound system to the standard half-day package.
HDC: Includes full use of the upper and lower levels of the Continuing Education Center, its kitchen facilities, the sound system, and the grounds of the Friendship Garden and Rock Spring Plantation House.
A la Carte Fees
Set Up Fees
- Tables – $3.00 (In addition to packages above)
- Chairs – $.50 Each (In addition to packages above)
- Linen -$3.00 (White, Cream, Black)
After Event Take Down Clean up Fees:
- Main Room and Kitchen – $100.00(In addition to packages above)
- Rental of Linens 3 Color Choices—White, Champagne, Black (Round and Banquet)
- Rental of the projector and screen (compatible with a laptop computer, DVD/video player, and video games).
- Rental of the sound system. (In addition to packages above)
- Rental of the Baldwin grand piano
- Rental of the Stage: 4×4 platform, 4×8 platform, 8×16 platform
- Rental of the Equipment Package: 2 speaker, 2 monitors, 3 microphones, mixer (On-Site Audio Technician Required)
The Reynolds Homestead is a lovely setting for any event. You will not be disappointed that you chose to have your celebration here. Please contact Terri Leviner at 276-694-7181, ext. 21 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for calendar availability and/or package pricing options.