Dinner and A Movie Night
Mark your calendars for the third Thursday of each month (except December) to come out to the Reynolds Homestead for a home-cooked meal and a movie! Only $15 per person and reservations are required.
One of your favorite programs is back, thanks to the sponsorship of Outreach and International Affairs at Virginia Tech. As before, we will be offering a variety of feature-length films and a full dinner, all for only $15 per person! Seating is limited and reservations are required. Call 276-694-7181 to save your spot! Please provide 48 hours’ notice if you have to cancel. No-shows and last minute cancellations will be billed.
- November 15 – “No Reservations” 2007 (with Catherine Zeta Jones)
- January 17 – “A Good Year” 2006 (Russell Crowe)
- February 21 – “Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing & Charm School” 2005 (Marisa Tomei)
- March 21 – “The Post” 2017 (Meryl Streep)
- April 18 – “Tea House of the August Moon” 1956 (Marlon Brando)
- May 16 – “The Darkest Hour” 2017 (About Winston Churchill)
- June 20 – “The Life of Pi” 2012 (Ang Lee)
Dinner and a Movie Night will take a break in July and August so we all can enjoy our summer vacations!